Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
- My apps are not seen by Camelot. Why?
Sales, Billing, Offers
Why is the Smart Map of my hardware device not working?
Every instrument needs a different setup to work properly with Camelot. For example, in many cases, the MIDI global channel needs to be selected manually on the device.
- Open the instrument map.
- Select the hardware settings (cog icon).
- Click or tap on Setup Info.
- Check the compatibility feature of your Smart Map for additional information.
Note: Having a smart map doesn't mean everything is automated. Especially for the preset list refresh, check that Preset Name Update is set to Automatic.