Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- I Don't Hear a Difference When Adjusting the "Players Accuracy" Parameter... Is It Not Working?
- Why Are There Few Presets for the Strings Sections?
- Can I Use the Room Simulator for SWAM Solo Instruments?
- Can I Reuse a MIDI Preset Created with SWAM Solo Instruments?
- I Can't Achieve a "Scratch" Sound Effect Like in Solo Instruments, Is That Correct? / Increasing Bow Pressure Doesn't Produce a Scratch Sound Like in Solo Instruments.
- see all 10 articles >
Grow Your Knowledge
- Ensure the Divisi Number Is Different When Adding Multiple Sections of the Same Instruments Playing at Unison
- Why Do I Sometimes Hear Portamento, Especially in Fast Runs? / How to Control and Limit Portamento in SWAM String Sections.
- Experiencing CPU Issues When Running Multiple Instances of SWAM String Section. / Is My Computer Powerful Enough for SWAM String Sections?
Can I Use the Room Simulator for SWAM Solo Instruments?
At present, the Room Simulator is exclusively available for use with the SWAM String Sections. We are actively considering the possibility of introducing this feature for SWAM Solo Instruments in the future. Your feedback and specific feature requests are highly valuable to us.
If you have particular needs or if you'd like to request the inclusion of the Room Simulator in SWAM Solo Instruments, please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your input and suggestions, and they play a vital role in shaping our product development decisions.