Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- I Don't Hear a Difference When Adjusting the "Players Accuracy" Parameter... Is It Not Working?
- Why Are There Few Presets for the Strings Sections?
- Can I Use the Room Simulator for SWAM Solo Instruments?
- Can I Reuse a MIDI Preset Created with SWAM Solo Instruments?
- I Can't Achieve a "Scratch" Sound Effect Like in Solo Instruments, Is That Correct? / Increasing Bow Pressure Doesn't Produce a Scratch Sound Like in Solo Instruments.
- see all 10 articles >
Grow Your Knowledge
- Ensure the Divisi Number Is Different When Adding Multiple Sections of the Same Instruments Playing at Unison
- Why Do I Sometimes Hear Portamento, Especially in Fast Runs? / How to Control and Limit Portamento in SWAM String Sections.
- Experiencing CPU Issues When Running Multiple Instances of SWAM String Section. / Is My Computer Powerful Enough for SWAM String Sections?
I didn’t get a confirmation email after registration
When you open an account on our Customer Portal, you should receive an email with a link to complete your registration. If you didn’t receive this email, the first thing to do is to check your SPAM folder.
If you’ve checked your spam folder and the confirmation email is nowhere to be seen, you can resend it by following these steps:
- Login to your account on our Customer Portal.
- Go to Purchase History in the top-right menu.
- Select Waiting for confirmation.
- Click on Resend confirmation email.
If this still doesn’t work, our techs will force the registration on your behalf. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.