Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iPad and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument, can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Can I complete a SWAM bundle (desktop version)?
We have introduced Completion & Upgrade Paths to complete desktop versions of SWAM Solo Woodwinds, SWAM Solo Strings, SWAM Solo Brass, and SWAM ALL-IN bundles.
You can have a look here to know the bundle completion prices: https://audiomodeling.com/swam-engine/#upgrade-section
To complete a bundle:
- Make sure you have already created an account on our Customer Portal and registered all your SWAM products.
- While logged into your account, click on the "Only for you" tab.
- There, you should see all the options you have for upgrading and completing bundles according to the products you already own. Discounts and offers that apply will already be reflected in the price.
- Click on UPGRADE and complete the payment.
- Note: you can apply a discount coupon at checkout.