Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- Where do I find User Manuals?
- see all 6 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 11 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
Do you have educational discounts for students or teachers?
Yes, we do! We provide a 50% Educational discount for students and teachers.
To apply for the EDU program, please contact us at email@example.com with a picture of your student or teacher ID card or any other proof of eligibility (for example, a letter from your college or university), and details about the school or university you’re a part of (name, address, phone number, email, and website).
We will verify the information you sent us and if you’re eligible for the EDU program, we’ll send you a coupon code to purchase any Audio Modeling product at 50% off.