Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Educational & Special Programs
- How do I apply to the EDU Program?
- How do I use my EDU discount coupon?
- Do you have educational discounts for students or teachers?
- Is there a difference between the instruments you provide with the EDU discounts and your instruments at regular price?
- I'm trying to use my EDU discount to purchase some of your iOS but it's not working…
How do I apply to the EDU Program?
We provide 50% Educational discount for students and teachers (https://audiomodeling.com/about-us/education/).
In order to apply for the EDU program, we need a picture of the student or teacher ID card or any other proof of eligibility (e.g. a letter from the college or university), and details about the school / university: name, address, phone number, email, website.
We will check the eligibility and send a coupon code to purchase any Audio Modeling product at 50% off.