Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- Where do I find User Manuals?
- see all 6 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 11 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
How do I create an account and register my license keys?
To create an account and register your license keys for desktop products, follow these simple steps:
- Create an account on our Customer Portal.
- Type the redeem code or the license key in the NEW PRODUCT REGISTRATION field and select REGISTER.
- The system will send an email. Click the confirmation link on the email.
- For each product on the "Your Products" page, select Licenses & Downloads to get the installer and the User Manual.
Discontinued products (Solo Woodwinds v2 and Solo Strings v2) require a license key for the activation. You can easily copy it by clicking on the key and selecting Copy to clipboard.
For newer products (Solo Woodwinds v3, Solo Strings v3, Solo Brass, and Camelot), simply login at startup with your account credentials.