Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- Where do I find User Manuals?
- see all 6 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 11 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
How do I deauthorize a license key?
All your keys and authorization data can be managed from our Customer Portal.
If you don't have an account yet, just create a new one and register your products using your SWAM license keys. You'll be able to manage all authorizations and get the latest updates from there.
- If you need to deauthorize a License Key, log into your account in our Customer Portal.
- Select "Licenses & Downloads" under the product for which you want the key to be unauthorized.
- Expand the section by clicking on the green area under "Manage your license activations".
- Click DEAUTHORIZE next to the activation you want to free up.
The deauthorization process for OFFLINE-activated keys is not possible using this page.
Please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to know how to proceed for OFFLINE-activated keys.