Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- Where do I find User Manuals?
- see all 6 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 11 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
How do I use my EDU discount coupon?
On the Customer Portal, you can browse the catalogue, upgrade your products and check if there are special offers for you.
The BUY button of any available product, bundle or offer shows the nominal purchase price. You will see the discounted price after applying the discount coupon.
The coupon is valid for a single purchase. If you need to purchase again in future, come back to us and we will provide another coupon (if the documentation will be still valid).
NOTE: prices are converted from EUR by our digital reseller 2Checkout in most Countries outside Europe. In addition, local taxes may apply.