Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Educational & Special Programs
- How do I apply to the EDU Program?
- How do I use my EDU discount coupon?
- Do you have educational discounts for students or teachers?
- Is there a difference between the instruments you provide with the EDU discounts and your instruments at regular price?
- I'm trying to use my EDU discount to purchase some of your iOS but it's not working…
I'm trying to use my EDU discount to purchase some of your iOS but it's not working…
Our EDU program is for Desktop products only.
There are no EDU codes for iOS Apps because the App Store is managed by Apple. We do not have any control over the App Store. Formally, we do not sell iOS Apps. Apple is acting as a reseller.
Apple offers an EDU program, you can check this link for more information.