Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- Where do I find User Manuals?
- see all 6 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 11 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
Is there a difference between the instruments you provide with the EDU discounts and your instruments at regular price?
There is no difference between the SWAM instruments you get with the EDU discount and the ones at a regular price. They have exactly the same features and characteristics. Since we want to support students and educators, the only difference is the price.
Note: If you eventually want to transfer your license(s) to someone, keep in mind we only allow the transfer of an EDU license to someone eligible for the same EDU discount.