Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- Where do I find User Manuals?
- see all 6 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 11 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
The latest versions of Cubase automatically add VST2 plug-ins to the Blocklist. You can reactivate them following this procedure.