Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Educational & Special Programs
- How do I apply to the EDU Program?
- How do I use my EDU discount coupon?
- Do you have educational discounts for students or teachers?
- Is there a difference between the instruments you provide with the EDU discounts and your instruments at regular price?
- I'm trying to use my EDU discount to purchase some of your iOS but it's not working…
SWAM instruments are not appearing in my DAW on macOS. Why?
Be sure you have selected the proper plugin format in the Audio Modeling Software Center, and your DAW is searching for the SWAM plugins in the paths defined in the Audio Modeling Software Center ( ... menu -> Plug-Ins Formats & Paths).
The latest release of the Audio Modeling Software Center application is available here: https://audiomodeling.eu/support/install-and-update/
Discontinued products (SWAM Solo Woodwinds v2, SWAM Solo Strings v2)
If SWAM plug-ins are not detected by your DAW on macOS, try rebooting your system as suggested at the end of the installation.
If that doesn’t resolve the issue, try cleaning the Audio Units cache and reboot the system again. This will cause a full rescan of all the plug-ins installed on your machine.
Here are instructions for cleaning the Audio Units cache on Mac:
- In Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder from the menu.
- Type ~/Library/Caches in the Go to Folder field.
- Press the Go button.
- Remove the com.apple.audiounits.cache file.
- Remove the ~/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache folder.
Applications on Catalina and Big Sur ask to have control of the Finder application. Make sure you allow your DAW to take control of the whole filesystem.
Check this video for a detailed walkthrough on how to give your DAW permission over the whole filesystem.