Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Educational & Special Programs
- How do I apply to the EDU Program?
- How do I use my EDU discount coupon?
- Do you have educational discounts for students or teachers?
- Is there a difference between the instruments you provide with the EDU discounts and your instruments at regular price?
- I'm trying to use my EDU discount to purchase some of your iOS but it's not working…
SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
Getting Started Guide
- Start Camelot Pro: Go to Settings -> Plugin Manager and click on the Scan plugins... button. Select the path of your VSTi folder where you have installed SWAM instruments. Wait for the end of the scan process (pictures 1 and 2).
- Come back to the Layers View, and create a new layer. Set your MIDI device as the input of that layer (picture 3).
- Add a new Software Instrument Item (picture 4) and search for your favorite instrument (picture 5).
- Click on the label of the instrument you have chosen to load it.
- To show the GUI, double-click on the added item or click it and then click on the Open Plugin Window button (picture 6).
Picture 1 — Scan plugins... button
Picture 2 — Plugins list
Picture 3 — Add a Layer
Picture 4 — Add a Software Instrument item
Picture 5 — Search for your favorite instrument
Picture 6 — Open Plugin Window