Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- Where do I find User Manuals?
- see all 6 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
- see all 10 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
Getting Started Guide
- Start Camelot Pro: Go to Settings -> Plugin Manager and click on the Scan plugins... button. Select the path of your VSTi folder where you have installed SWAM instruments. Wait for the end of the scan process (pictures 1 and 2).
- Come back to the Layers View, and create a new layer. Set your MIDI device as the input of that layer (picture 3).
- Add a new Software Instrument Item (picture 4) and search for your favorite instrument (picture 5).
- Click on the label of the instrument you have chosen to load it.
- To show the GUI, double-click on the added item or click it and then click on the Open Plugin Window button (picture 6).
Picture 1 — Scan plugins... button
Picture 2 — Plugins list
Picture 3 — Add a Layer
Picture 4 — Add a Software Instrument item
Picture 5 — Search for your favorite instrument
Picture 6 — Open Plugin Window