Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iPad and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument, can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
SWAM with Digital Performer 10 (macOS & Windows)
Note: You can use SWAM instruments even without a physical controller. In that case, you’ll need to draw expression curves (also called envelopes) or automations. If you don’t know how to achieve this, please refer to your DAW’s user manual.
Getting Started Guide
- Add an Instrument Track: Right-click on Track Space -> Add Track -> Instrument with Options... (picture 1)
- Select Audio Modeling -> SWAM Instrument from the drop-down menu in the Add Instrument Track window and then click on OK (picture 2).
- Make sure the MIDI track is record-enabled, move the Expression controller (default CC11) on your MIDI device, otherwise you need to draw an Expression curve in the MIDI editor.
Picture 1 — Add Instrument Track
Picture 2 — Select a SWAM instrument
Picture 3 — Expression Curve
Picture 4 — Expression Automation